Trap Quest Release 9 Version 3.0 Hotfix
A couple of things that not everyone seems to know:
There's more than one drawn character window, you can change which one you're using in the options.
Windows Git has much less lag than Gargoyle and Windows Glulxe.
Main Download Page (including links to recommended interpreters)
Known Significant Issues:
- Danaume character window still has a few graphical quirks, but it's better than before!
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
- Clothing dries off a bit faster.
- A small fix to tripping: if there are no trip hazards, then trip attacks will always fail when you're not kneeing or kicking. But if you're wearing heels that you're not completely balanced in, or there are pools of liquid on the floor, there is a 1 / [dexterity] chance of being tripped even when slapping.
- Fixed a bug where whenever a new region was entered for the first time, all NPCs in the entire game universe were reset, including their attitudes towards you. Now wishing for something beneficial from the djinn is as punishing as it was always meant to be!
- Fixed a bug where the royal slave couldn't cum even when submitting during sex.
- Fixed a bug where ALL creme eggs were appearing as gold eggs (in description only).
- Fixed a bug where equippable weapons which replaced slap attacks broke the status bar.
Patreon top pledgers:
- The minotaur can now kill the golem.
- Golems now no longer move around.
- Fixed an issue where the golem was appearing way too often(it would start off near max likelihood and slowly become less likely over time.
- I've removed the DynLynn window as development has halted indefinitely for now, and it was unnecessarily inflating the filesize.