Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
Note from Aika
Phew, what a month! I've worked so hard this month, mostly on improving the state of the source code (it was really getting unmanageable and some contributors couldn't even get the compiler to open the code any more never mind compile it) and it's looking much better now. Unfortunately while I was re-organising the code this meant none of the contributors could work on anything significant since it wouldn't be mergeable afterwards. So this new version is only stuff that I have managed to find time to implement myself.
The code re-organisation was a massive task and will have created bugs, I'm more sure that there will be a hotfix to this version than to pretty much any other version I have ever released! But I still need you guys to play this version and help me find the problems.
Here's some I expect to find out about:
- Firstly there will be some items that used to have images but the images have lost their connection with the item and the image is missing, if you notice one of these then please let me know. Other items which have always not had images may now have an 'image missing' placeholder; this is intended and does not need reporting. Please only report it if you're 99% confident it used to have an image but now doesn't.
- Secondly I recoded the game engine itself, that is the part of the code that works out how many rounds need to pass before we hand back control to the player, and then executing all those rounds. This may have broken something, and if it has let me know and I'll fix it quickly.
- Thirdly I modularised some more of the code which long story short can cause some line breaks in the middle of sentences where they are clearly not intended. If you notice this happening, please let me know here. I've eliminated all the ones I noticed.
- Lastly the liquid movements rework (documented below) may cause some 'soaking into it' messages to randomly appear without any clear cause or subject. I think I found and fixed all of these but if you see any let me know.
I'm really really happy I've finally done this and it's going to allow me to announce what I consider some rather exciting news later in October.
Anyway onto the changelist:
- New liquid movements algorithm allows for:
- Hair (and headgear) to get cum and urine soaked from facials
- There's no new character window art yet but it adds another body part to wipe cum from, except you won't be able to get 100% of the cum out just by wiping. You'll need to wash (or get another type of liquid poured over you) to get the last bit of cum out, and to get urine out.
- Liquid to soak through clothing and obey gravity as it trickles down in a way that makes a lot more sense. It's not perfect yet in terms of flavour but the functionality is there.
- The insides of shoes to get soaked with cum/piss/milk/water and then squelch out as you move.
- Hair (and headgear) to get cum and urine soaked from facials
- Continued the rework on apperance ratings.
- There's now a difference between see-through and sheer items; sheer items make your rude bits partially obscured which is less humiliating than fully exposed.
- The status bar now lets you know which item or exposed body part is most responsible for your humiliating appearance. * This should help us as a community identify which items have been coded with inappropriately high or low outrage ratings.
- No more 'doubling up' on slutty clothing + exposed body parts. It used to be that if you were wearing a piece of breast covering clothing that left your nipples visible, you'd get an appearance hit for having your nipples exposed and a second appearance hit for wearing a piece of slutty clothing that exposes your nipples. Now you only get one or the other.
- To clarify, super slutty clothing can still be manually coded to be more humiliating than just having exposed rude bits. So a cumsoaked string bikini can still catapult your sluttiness rating. But essentially overall you'll find it's less harsh on your appearance rating to be wearing a slutty item, especially see-through items that leave you exposed.
- A few new clothing items:
- White flowing skirt - a nice fully covering skirt item but slightly provocative.
- 'Spoiled' crop top - very similar stats to the 'baby doll' crop top.
- Gingham dress - super short babydoll dress that can be transformed from crybaby T-shirt if skirt slot isn't taken.
- Butt window denim cutoffs - denim cutoffs with a heart shaped butt window. Someone posted an image of them on the Discord server a while back and I fell in love with them.
- Made a few small nerfs to attacking, essentially it scales slower with strength (doing nerfs slowly to try and avoid overnerfing)
- Old image sets made with blorbsmacker should be working again (untested)
- Added several missing images to clothing items.
- Pink smoke traps will no longer re-trigger after you've blown away the smoke with a fan.
- Fixed an issue where displaced bottoms were affecting appearance even if hidden under other clothing.
- Fixed a bug where an error occurred when asking a fairy that had previously made you pregnant a question.
- Fixed a bug where clothing that was supposed to increase the chance of watersports was increasing the chance of oral sex instead.
- Fixed a bug where the ornate warrior chestpiece could be destroyed by transformation traps.
- Fixed a bug where the priestess outfit could destroy another priestess outfit when it was summoned.
- Fixed a bug where the cowgirl nipple piercings weren't giving the cowgirl class attribute.
- Fixed a bug where placing unworn clothing on an unrecharged altar would make it worn.
- Fixed a bug where the sword of purity didn't become the dildo sword if a female non-virgin pulled it out.
- Fixed a bug where the player kept resting after starting to fly.
- Fixed a bug where some penis-induced male shameful orgasms were being described as vaginal orgasms.
- As usual, a million tiny undocumented changes and typo fixes.
- Glue traps are now available for testing.
- Cultists can now be targeted for dominant sex!
- It's never good for your self confidence to get tangled up with cultists, but there are other rewards...
- Mindless cultists are under magical protection, so you'll need to take care of any nearby heralds or deep ones before you try sex with them(and make sure your penis isn't small either)