Trap Quest Release 9 Version 2.2
Known Significant Issues:
- There are still issues with MacOSX Sierra. Apparently there is an unofficial fix here.
- There are still some hyperlink issues in the bottom left window after saving and restoring.
- There are still some issues with the Gargoyle interpreter and freezing before epilogues occur. Try saving before hitting that STOP button just in case.
- Gurgles art for the Danaume window - there are now varied arm positions depending on the player's status!
- However I've had to temporarily disable hip sizes because they currently have the relaxed arm in-built into them.
- Also this is a work in progress and I'm sure you'll find many scenarios where you believe the arm position is incorrect. This will improve over time.
- The player will no longer lose a pregnancy if they faint. Also, orifices won't heal or empty if they are plugged.
- Players should hopefully find themselves oversatiated for less long periods of time.
- Also you will now know when your next drink will send you over the top because it will say "full" in the status bar.
- You no longer start losing strength straight away when hungry - it builds up over time. However starve yourself for too long and you'll start losing dexterity as well. Furthermore, starving yourself also reduces weight (or breast size if weight gain fetish is disabled). So you can tactically use it to try and shrink your body a bit. But do it for too long and you'll start to lose muscle as well.
- Also if you're extremely hungry, the game ignores the limit of your starting strength and dex.
- For those who are confused, hunger mechanics are only enabled if extreme diapers or weight gain is enabled.
- Dungeon altar balance changes - rather than recharging over time, the altar charges slightly every time you open a container, slightly more every time an NPC gets bored of you, and a huge amount whenever you defeat an NPC, scaling with their difficulty rating. Defeating an NPC of difficulty 10 or higher would immediately reset the altar even if you just used it.
- The former two methods of charging the altar are quite strongly randomised, so you can never know for sure that the altar is going to be recharged, although you can have quite a good idea. For this reason, the punishment for using the altar early only happens 50% of the time.
- New white pacifier magically feeds you your own lactated milk
- Lots more cutscenes, and lots more NPC images replaced with ones made by Icarus to keep them consistent with cutscenes. Some descriptions aren't 100% accurate at the moment but I will fix them in due time.
- The guard and wench specifically have a whole load of cutscene images including whenever they notice you, and their facial expression indicates how friendly they are.
- I would also recommend seeing the image for if you wait and let the throne fill you up until you nearly faint :)
- Significantly improved the chance to not faint when puking up semen.
- Implemented projectile weapons. Long range weapons don't lose damage based on player weight, but in exchange are unaffected by the player's combat bonus.
- Fixed an issue where you could not remove underwear from under a hobble skirted clothing.
- Fixed an issue where you could not displace a dress worn over a bra.
- Fixed an issue where you could not displace some skirts because of the underwear underneath!
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't use the hotel chairs or modification machine as a latex sex doll.
- Fixed a bug where the bed in the guest bedroom would not show up after resets
- Fixed a runtime error that would sometimes occur when sleeping on the guest bed
- Fixed a bug where finding food in ornate trunks would sometimes cause a runtime error
- Fixed a bug where the player would lose intelligence every turn they slept in the guest bed
- Fixed an issue where the each maid outfit had the same name
- Fixed a bug where posessed clothing could grope nothing
- Fixed an issue where the gloryhole lactation scene would not actually displace clothing in the way.
- Fixed an issue where the pullstring collar hotel beds were much rarer than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the slutty sisters did not fight back against sex dolls.
- Fixed an issue where there was no maximum cap on damage reduction for NPCs with high difficulty ratings.
- Fixed an issue where the Djinn was only fairy-style messing after you didn't choose the right wish.
- Fixed an issue where birth was taking about ten times as long to occur as intended.
- Fixed a bug where the shopkeeper reclaiming stoel sex toys would leave them still plugging the orifice even though they were no longer there.
- Fixed a bug where a broken player could automatically put on the cultist veil even when wearing other headgear.
- Fixed a bug where the cultist could get stuck in a loop chanting thanks to the clit lead or leash.
- Fixed a bug where the mindflayer tentacle could be removed by select NPCs (minotaur, demon lord) but would be automatically replaced by the player, resulting in an infinite loop.
- Fixed a bug where some NPCs gained difficulty much too fast.
Patreon beta testers:
- Fixed a bug where the player title was not being set to "puppygirl"
- The Kitsune NPC is now available (and therefore the vixen class)
Patreon alpha testers:
- In addition to the new slow pregnancy option, there are some others to choose from as well - pregnancies becoming instantly full term at the moment you get creampied, pregnancies sometimes becoming instantly full term and sometimes being slow normal ones, and a randomised "surprise me" option.
- Endgame muscle & flexibility gain/loss now look at your item enhancements as well as your permanent stats.
- Endgame body is now affected by lip size and/or maximum make up.
- Gameshow game 3 epilogue has been completed and is way too long! There are variants of the ending scene depending on semen addiction and whether watersports is enabled.
- Including (spoiler warning?) a commissioned art piece by 7th Heaven!